Distressed Business Recovery Services
Has your organization lost its vitality? Is your customer list shrinking? Has the fun gone out of your hard-earned investment? Then you need more than the average “cost-cutting” consulting group. You need the Distressed Business Recovery Team from Balog + Tamburri, CPA’s. Our experienced profit-enhancement specialists identify the cause of your company’s illness, and identify the perfect prescription for rapid, long-lasting recovery by using the latest in recovery services techniques and business trends.
Unlike surgical teams that cut and slash expenses, our team of highly-trained specialists identify the drivers of both revenue and expenses. We then prescribe the right medicine to bring about positive change in how your processes work. We constantly look to “What can be?”, rather than assessing blame.
What We Do:
Our Distressed Business Recovery Team is committed to assisting our client organizations identify both the root causes of the current challenges, and the pathway to long-term profitability. We bring a team of seasoned professionals to your door. Each of our consultants has more than 25 years of hand-on experience in your specific industry and meeting your unique challenges.
How We Are Unique:
Our approach is unique. While other “Profit” consulting firms operate by cutting your expenses, we see the next level of business evolution. We generate higher profits by changing what you do rather than what you spend.
“You don’t make more money by working harder, You make more money by working differently.” Managing Partner, Richard T. Balog, CPA\CFF, CIA, CGFM, DACFE
How We do It:
Our staffing is unique. We don’t use your organization to train our professional staff. They are well known for their accomplishments as industry leaders, educators, and consultants. Together, we provide our clients with consultative services that focus on developing solutions that enhance long- term shareholder value. The backgrounds of our staff include audit, accounting, engineering, sales and marketing, information technology, product costing, strategic outsourcing, activity-based costing, strategic management, and tactical decision-making.
Our Distressed Business Recovery Services Team employs a structured Nine-Step Framework that ensures the profit-enhancement effectiveness of the engagement. This Framework, developed by our Managing Partner, Richard T. Balog, CPA\CFF, centers on the development of control-based, cost effective solutions the root causes of our client’s challenges, not just a quick fix. Past successes has proven this approach results in a long-lasting, systemic, solution to the current situation, as well as prevention against future similar challenges.
In conducting every consulting engagement, we:
- Develop a long-range plan that focuses on the opportunities and threats affecting your business processes
- Work with operational and financial personnel to define the critical control points of each process
- Define the operational controls currently inherent in the processes that prevent or detect threats
- Develop systemic solutions which eliminate the causes of specific threats, and which, in turn enhance the total value chain of your organization.
What You Gain:
An audit should provide three specific deliverables:
- Value-Driven Recommendations that enhance your firm=s ability to achieve specific and long-range objectives
- A clear road map of how to manage the change process during the implementation of those recommendations
- The ability to recognize the need for change in the future, coupled with the ability to do it right the first time.
Click Here for Fact Sheet
For More Information call Rick Balog, CPA/CFF, Managing Partner at 904-945-1220
Consulting Services Links: