What is a Virtual CFO?
Our Virtual CFO Practice provides a symphony of concepts, methods and processes to help arrive at the right business decision. Using information from multiple sources and applying experience and assumptions, we help you develop an accurate understanding of business dynamics as they impact your unique circumstances. We gather, manage and analyze data to produce information that is distributed to your management group throughout the organization to improve strategic and tactical decisions.
- What if you had access to a highly-skilled, financial specialist – available when, and only when you need one to help grow your business and increase profits without the additional overhead of a full-time employee?
- What if you had someone to provide the right Business Intelligence to help you arrive at the right decision at the right time?
As your Virtual CFO, we provide you the right information to help you make the difficult decisions.
- Help manage your cash flow to ensure your company has adequate working capital for growth.
- Attend key meetings with bankers, insurance brokers, and others.
- Provide you with budgets, analyses, and forecasts on demand.
- Be your Financial Support Team to eliminate business challenges.
- Help you design, install and manage the accounting policies, procedures, and job descriptions essential for your company’s smooth financial operation.
- Help develop your strategic growth plans.
- Be your accounting function, or supervise your own bookkeepers.
- Attend Board Meetings, meet with your outside investors while remaining objective and independent.
All for a monthly Fixed Fee. No hourly billings for phone calls, no “Nickel-Dime” tricks. Just professional services at a reasonable cost. Click Here for Fact Sheet
For More Information call Rob Tamburri, CPA/PFS, Managing Partner at 770-853-0074